Rapid Marine Biodiversity Assessment of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea—Survey II (2000)
Data and Resources
- Rapid Marine Biodiversity Assessment of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea—Survey II (2000)pdf
This report presents the results of a rapid field assessment of Milne Bay...
- Recognition and Strangeness in Marine Environmental Encounters on New Guinea’s Far Western Coastpdf
This thesis examines a dispute over environmental conservation projects...
- THE CORAL, SOLOMON AND BISMARCK SEA REGIONpdf
The Coral, Solomon, and Bismarck Seas lie in the western equatorial Pacific...
- The scale and epistemology of coral bleaching in Papua New Guineapdf
Coral bleaching events around the world appear to be increasing in frequency...
- Vulnerability of coastal fisheries in the tropical Pacific to climate changepdf
Although the coastal fisheries of the Pacific Island countries and...
|Release Date|| |